[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Shepherds in the UK and USA

  • From: Cinosam GSD <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: marcatoshepherds@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 20:46:25 -0800 (PST)

Back to how many litters have you bred?   Just wondering because I have no clue
where your information is coming from.   I don't breed a lot but I do get a lot
of requests for puppies....functional dog?      Yeah I get that question from
every puppy buyer I talk to.  They disguise it in the phrase  "I just want a
watchdog that will be good with the kids".

Cindy
Breeder of Cinosam's Black Olive - SAR - Certified Advanced Wilderness
Airscent - Land Cadavar dog...All American lines.
www.cinosamgsd.com