[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Shepherds in the UK and USA

  • From: Royal T Shepherds <gina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 20:02:25 -0800 (PST)

I agree.  Just this summer a couple at our campground approached us to say how
beautiful our dog was and that they were so sorry he was dysplastic.  This is
a OFA excellent, performance titled, Champion!  Vets to this day are STILL
guilty of this belief as well.

The first thing most people say when I have my dogs with me is how much they
love shepherds, describe the one they use to have that weighed 150 pounds, and
THEN...what's wrong with his back legs??

Gina
 ROYAL T SHEPHERDS
http://www.royaltshepherds.com
Home of: Ch Covy Tucker Hill v Royal T's Edsel,CD,NA,CGC,HIC,OFA h/e/t/c