[ SHOWGSD-L ] She writes again, and here it is...unvarnished, LOL

  • From: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 15:19:32 EST

I must admit I was mistaken about the two shows I was at in the past  year.
Caring for a very sick husband has clouded my memory. This person is not a
list member, and apparently hates my guts, to go through this much trouble.. I
co-own Gobi with Bud Drew (shown once this year, as she so kindly reminded me
not exactly minored out),Rebel, co-owned with Julie Degen (5 months old)
Sweetcheeks, with my daughter and son in law, (not shown in years, no  points)
,also the following with my daughter,  Lodi, dead now, shown once 7  or 8 years
ago, Hagar the Horrible, shown once last year, (the other  one  I forgot),
Connie, (a courtesy co-own definitely not minored out) and  Isabella, never
shown.
The mail from _gsdobedience1@xxxxxxxxxx (mailto:gsdobedience1@xxxxxxxxx)  is
below,  since she is not a list member, I see no problem bringing this to the
list. By  the way I forgot we finished Dyna in Seattle, LOL. Damn, I'm getting
 old..Plus...I never made those nasty comments attributed to me, at those two
 shows, or any other. This list is getting interesting.   I love the  comment
"don't get me wrong, you can be a very nice person"  Syd

a message dated 1/18/2006 3:40:48 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
gsdobedience1@xxxxxxxxx writes:
<PRIVATE>
Syd:
I have attended several shows in the past year or so that you have showed
less then GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP, by making comments like "I  can't believe that
piece of crap beat my dog"  or when you've gone  reserve and said "that judge
does
n't know a good dog when she sees one" or you  have said "I'll but that judge
on my shit list".........  ect.....ect.........  what you don't realize that
you say it loud enough  for everyone to hear which is Very Offense,  You also
have shown  dogs that you own or co own that are minored out in minor shows,
yet on the  list you make it sould like you are the perfect sportsman.......
don't get me  wrong, you can be a very nice person, but you can also stab
someone in the  back without blinking an eye. and I find that extremely sad.

I really don't expect to hear back from you, but I thought that you  should
be aware of your actions.   It can be VERY HURTFUL

Elsyd1@xxxxxxx wrote:

YOU don"t expect to hear back from me? Are you nuts as well as a  liar? ME,
the liar... you said that  "several" people have received hate emails from me,
wrong ! ! !  I have  only email 1 other person... and it wasn't hate email....
just showing them  their error ! Good grief, who are you??? I have not shown
a  dog in over a year, (maybe once this year), amazing, since  January '05 you
kingswood's hagar the horrible  at the puyallup 05 and 06 (all 3 shows) and
whidbey Island  KC in November shows (both shows)... kingswoods timeliss tnt v
glen echo in  puyallup 05 (all three days), (where she DID NOT FINISH, by the
by) AND  Seattle KC in March 05 (Both Days), richterslusts gobi was shown  at
Puyallup in June 05..... but you said you haven't shown since January 05 or
before that.......... just amazing......and I have NEVER  shown a minored out
dog, and I defy you to back up your words. I have had  co-owners show minored
out dogs, one of which I have constantly complained  about..due to this
practice.I had no control over these  co-owners.BULL !!! you co-own almost all
of
your dogs,and if you didn't want the dogs shown, you could stop the  co-owners
IF YOU WANTED TO ! You have never heard me  say those things because I have
NOT SHOWN A DOG SINCE MY BITCH FINISHED, at  Puyallup a year ago this
month.WRONG, she didn't win any of the three days at Puyallup  05 ! ! ! I can't
imagine
why you would lie to me, when  the records show that I have not shown at all
this past year. All you have to do is go onto the  superintendant's website
and check, they are public  records. I did not have a dog to show. Perhaps you
would like to back up your words, and at least tell me who  the hell you are??
Syd

____________________________________
Yahoo! Photos
Ring in the New Year with _Photo  Calendars_
(http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/photos/*http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/p
hotos/evt=38087/*http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph//page?.file=calendar_splash.htm
l&.dir=) . Add photos, events, holidays, whatever.

Syd Mailberg  425-432-4144
23910 SE 276th St
Maple Valley, Wa. 98038
Animal  portraiture