[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: She who must be obeyed

  • From: Robert Utter <utter227@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dan-ann@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 09:10:14 -0500

I wonder how many of us have "non-doggy" husbands.  I'd like to hear
how you handle this.    My husband doesn't want the dogs in the
house.  Absolutely not in the bedroom!   The dogs do come in but are
so used to being outside they prefer that if the weather is good.
Rain, hot weather - they like to be at least on the A/C sunporch.
Thankfully, he doesn't fuss too much about food, vet care etc. and he
will take good care of them if I'm away.   Otherwise - they are my
dogs.       Anne