[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: She hit me..............by Kathy Tank

  • From: Werner Sommers <wernersommers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 19:19:31 -0800 (PST)

Kathy
  I must say you are becoming my Hero.

I have read this with great interest/disgust.
Putting your hands on someone in a hostile or threatening way is
assault in
my book.
Following them to admonish them is harassment.
Yelling in someone's face is also threatening, and embarrassing, and
against
the AKC's OWN Code of Sportsmanship.  Going into the ring to try and
direct
a judge' s
placements...how is that kosher?  ANY JUDGE ALLOWING IT....no more
entries
from me, ever.   I would have had a Bench show on this moronic Rep  so
fast
it would have made her head spin, and then I would have the cops out to
handle the assault/battery issue.
AND HEAVEN HELP ANYONE THAT WOULD DO THIS IN FRONT OF MY CHILDREN.
Take no prisoners, don't put up with the self agrandizing, god complex
and
MY WORD IS LAW that some of the reps and stewards seem to have.  Listen
your handler, he or she knows what a judge will permit or not.  The AKC
says, IT IS JUDGE's DISCRETION, it doesn't say doodly squat about REPS
OR
STEWARDS.
Kathy

Werner

Image German Shepherd Dogs
-home of-
BISS Am/Can Ch. Scher-Lo's Mr.Karizma HIC OFA h/e
http://imagegermanshepherds.com/