[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: She did it her way/ very true but a very poor procedure

  • From: "E.G. Baker" <shadowbrooktx@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Lee Brown" <LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx>, <Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx>, <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>, "show shepherd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 12:06:30 -0500

 Everyone will have an opinion Good/Bad about this years National. Not the
First Time,
Right ? Lee Brown is a person I have seen, first hand, at All-Breed Shows, big
& small,
in the face of AKC Reps & Judges fighting for our Breed. Be it larger rings,
procedure
problems or just keeping an eye on things in general. When He sees a problem,
or at
least, what He feels is not correct, He will speak out & I think more times
than not He is
correct. Since I wasn't there I would consider Lee correct.
Gene Baker
*********