[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Shark input please

  • From: Sally Hayden <sallyhayden5@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "act148@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <act148@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2013 15:44:32 -0500

I have the shark navigator lift away and it is awesome for hard floors and
throw rugs . Nothing beats my dyson for carpet.

The shark is a swivel and smaller then the dyson so much easier to handle. I
even take it out to  vacuum my mini van. Had it for about 1 1/2 yrs  bought it
at bed bath and beyond with one of their 20% off coupons for about $185

Sent from my iPad
Sally
www.embroiderybysally.com