[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Sharing bloat/torsion information

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 22:31:17 -0500 (EST)

these are the people that give the sport a bad name

I would love for them to come and talk to me.....but I doubt they would, I
have no patience for this non sense

that's just like the other idiot who claimed I dyed my dog....my bicolor
dog...<g>

Nothing like having a winning dog to find out who the "locos"  are....LOL

Ileana

In a message dated 1/23/2012 10:17:34 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
some folks  think this type of behavior is rare in this sport......the
tooth fairy  lives...God bless you Ileana...Ed