[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Share if you can

  • From: caggra@xxxxxxx
  • To: Gsdman2@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 16:35:33 -0400

Tom,
Very well said.

Your post contains the thoughts and wishes of many of us.? I too wish for our
club and the list to have peace.? Unfortunately, we have to deal with some
uneasy situations and I think our membership needs to be involved in and
informed of these situations.? I have no doubt that each and every one of our
Board members are VERY hard working individuals, especially Lew.? I do believe
we, the membership, as a right to ask questions and expect appropriate

Jeff Pyle