[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Shampoo for sensitive skin

  • From: TamarinGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 00:58:17 EDT

The below is what I have used for many years on sensitive dogs. Derma Pet
products are excellent. There website is:  http://www.dermapet.com

 Erika & the Tamarin GSD's

 In a message dated 04/09/2006 9:35:45 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
louroshepherds@xxxxxxxxx writes:

 << Hi Gail,
  I had a male ( German Shepherd ) with a itching problemand found two
  shampoo's that took care of the problem 1) MalAcetic, is a medicated
  shampoo that is great and took care of the itching. 2) DermaHypocs I use
  all the time and keeps coat clean and shiny. These shampoos are
  recommended by many vets. The company is Derma Pet and phone # is
  1-800-755-4728. I believe they sell only to vets. Have your vet order
  for you. They may also sell to Kennels. Good luck.
  Louie >>