[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Shake! Rattle and Roll!!!

  • From: TISHW@xxxxxxx
  • To: billgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 12:53:27 EDT

In a message dated 10/31/2007 12:05:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
billgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Anyway  we are ok, but i will be calling my insurance agent as soon as
possible.

Bill

When we moved to Mountain View, CA back in 1974, everyone laughed at me
because I knew exactly where all the faults were and I wasn't about to have a
house sitting right on top of one.  And we did get earthquake  insurance.  It
was
pretty cheap back then but I don't know what it costs  now.  I remember
looking at a house once when we were thinking of buying  something with more
land
and this house sat right on the fault - well the edge  of the fault.  I could
hardly wait to get out of there!   We  moved back east in 1978 - then it was
hurricanes but at least there you get some  notice it's coming and you need to
batten down the hatches.

Tish