[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Seville nationals photo

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BJBuie@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 11:37:56 -0800 (PST)

Good Lord I typed the address you posted and ended up at a sex site. Why don't
you guys stop worrying about this person. Anyone that would believe the shit on
his website is TOO STUPID TO OWN ONE OF MY DOGS. He is just another pet person
who sells dogs by the pound. Who cares what he thinks.

  Let this go!!!!
  Terry
BJBuie@xxxxxxx wrote:
  In a message dated 1/6/07 12:26:53 PM Central Standard Time,
Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> Msg: #7 in digest
> From: "Sally"
> Subject: Re: lions???
> Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 12:24:37 -0600
>

> ttp://www.angelfire.com/wi/gsdpedigrees/amgallery.html
>
> This the only place I find that picture of Seville and it is the same one he
> uses- and note now that he has enlarged the picture you can see the dogs
> name.
>
> I think it came out of the review but I don't keep old - ones I would
> appreciate anyone that would have the review that pictures the national
> winners from 89 (feb -march of 90) checking to see If it is the same picture
>
> Winners dog
>
> Sally

Sally and Interested:

The photo in question is in the Feb. 1990 Review, page 96 and is the Winner's
Dog photo published beside the Open Dog class results. His Select photo is
on page 94 and his handler was Tish Wylie.

Now, that I have pulled these Reviews, you know the rest of my day is
"wasted"--- no house work for me today! :))

Betty Johnson

POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the original

http://mail.yahoo.com