[ SHOWGSD-L ] Setting and Unsetting Vacation

  • From: Judy Bryan <riatagsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 06:29:22 -0800 (PST)

Where on the Showgsd-l page do you unset vacation.  It used to be towards the
end of the page on the old design.  Peggy Douglas of Peddacres Kennels has
stopped receiving emails and does not know why.  Emails to admin (from
Peggy) have gone unanswered and I would like to try unsetting vacation to see
if that will work.  Please note this is not a slap at our Administrators, they
are very, very busy and I appreciate all they do to keep this list up and
running.  I just want to get an Icon of our breed (along with being one of the
most honest and knowledgeable judges I have ever met) back up and running on
the list. :-)
Thanks,

Judy

PS Giving all Peggy's friends a heads up, she turns 86 (or maybe it's 87) in
December and is doing just great.  She drove over to Olive Garden yesterday to
help me celebrate my birthday.  I want to be her when I grow up!  Anyway make
sure to wish her a happy birthday in December.