[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Serve Us Canines Gestalt

  • From: "Bob Braue" <rbraue@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Arcturus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 16:30:40 -0500

Hi

GOD BLESS, and CONGRATULATIONS for providing a loving home that's a key
ingredient to his longevity.  This past weekend I said "Good Bye" to my Mom
at 102 yrs, 7 months, and 11 days.  LOVE and commitment transcends many
challenges.  Let's celebrate their long lives.  I have a 12 yr old GSD
living here and he may out-live me, or at least I hope he chases Jesse's
life-span as an example to be noted throughout our breed.

You and Jesse are an inspiration - please keep the legacy going - -

Regards     Bob