[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: : September Review--and another thing

  • From: Jessica MacMillan <spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 08:18:20 -0500

As a person who designs ads for dog magazines and does the layout for the DCA
Spotter, I enjoy looking at the Review as it gives me lots of ideas..
However....

PEOPLE!! Include sires and dams... Most people look through breed club
magazines at who is producing what...

And when you do your ads - less is more.. PLEASE!!! Most folks look at the
photos (and the sire and dam) and don't read all the information.

It is a beautiful magazine though and Susan Casey and her staff deserve a big
KUDOS!

Jessica MacMillan
Paisley Dals (www.paisleydals.com)
& The Shepherd Girls (Simmie, CGC, TDI, TC, HIC & Pepper, HIC)
Member of: DCA, GSDCA & GTCDC

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222986/direct/01/