[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: : September Review--and another thing

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 08:07:31 EDT

Speaking of that, I felt bad for some of the advertisers in this  issue.
(No names.)  Some of the ads had printing that is/was almost  impossible to
discern w/ the backgrounds selected.  Seems to me it's a  shame to spend all
that money for an ad  for a reader (me!) isn't going to  take the time to
figure out...

less is often more.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC

In a message dated 9/18/2009 2:17:08 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Now with  the gorgeous  full color Ads
and the expense ......every inch is used  for the dog and the photo and
general  information......