[ SHOWGSD-L ] September Review/Paula's dog

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 19:49:13 EDT

In a message dated 9/19/2009 10:12:55 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx writes:
If I  don't know at least who the sire and dam are, then the rest doesn't
mean  much, no matter how
grand the accomplishments.

I was so happy to see Harley on the back cover, I never thought to
criticize how the ad was done.   But then, I know who sired him.   And, for
those
that were put in a position to wonder, all it takes is a phone  call.

Some times it is good to leave people with a question.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/