[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: September Review/Paula's dog

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 11:43:26 -0700

OK......either way I'm done.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!    We're going to a Club BBQ to
greet, eat and meet........<G>
Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com
  From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Subject: Re: September Review/Paula's dog
  Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 09:56:25 -0700

  The first comment about this had nothing to do with solicitation for studs or
garnering ROM's or
  promotion of a line or studs......or as one post said.......garnering
"suckers" and self promotion.
  <G>
  It was a simple comment mentioning the fact that it would be nice to see at
least the sire and
  dam of a dog.....and even bit of. pedigree if possible.     If a gorgeous
animal is advertised that
  Is sired by one of our dogs or out of one of our bitches or even one that we
bred.........I truly
  appreciate the person running the Ad mentioning those dogs!!
  Anyone that has bred or owned or judged a nice dog ....or a top dog of ANY
venue ....knows that
  a lot of work by the breeder, or owner, or exhibitor or trainer brought about
the fine results.
  It's just nice to have those dogs  mentioned....<G>    Often the sire,  or
dam , or both,  are lying out on
  someone's lawn or at our feet as we read the Ads ....and who ever gets tired
of seeing their much
  loved dog's name  mentioned?    <G>
  It was just a nice comment or suggestion .........