[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: September Review

  • From: "myjoygs@xxxxxxx" <myjoygs@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx, ketchy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2010 11:26:41 -0400

I am happy for you that your review have been coming to you in good condition.
However, from the replies on the list it looks like a majority of us are not.
I would not necessarily think it is the carriers but the handling that occurs
from the time the review leaves for distribution to the time the carrier
actually receives it.  The other changes that occured with the review I can
live with and have no complaints.  However, I would like to receive in good
condition the magazine that I pay for.  I do not believe that I should have to
pay extra for a poly bag to insure that my review arrives in once piece.  If we
are going to combine the Nov and Dec issue and make it 11 issues versus 12
issues then I think the money saved from publishing the 12th issue should be
used to place the review in a poly bag.  I am all about cutting costs but lets
do it wisely and where it will not impact quality.

Joyce