[ SHOWGSD-L ] Sensitive subjects...ot, but important

  • From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 19:28:53 +0000 (UTC)

there are certain things/words that certain groups are sensitive
to!....Terry was upset at my mention of "Brown V The Board of Education"
striking down" PlessyV Ferguson" which said segregation was okay as long as
things were equal. Lee was not happy with a certain political concept no longer
in practice in the Home land of the creation of the best dog breed ever
created.....we say things in discussion some times not intending to violate
the sensitivities of other people....many of us are NOT personal friends so we
may say something on this list that is meaningless to us,but causes some one
else to go ballistic.......social media communication, which is exactly what
this list is, is here to stay.........but I wonder if it causes more problems
that it solves....Ed Hill