[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Sensitive issue

  • From: MORGAN LEWIS <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: murk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 07:37:49 -0800 (PST)

I'm not near as worried about who will take care of my furbabies as I am my
youngest daughter, Good girl but just a little soft headed when it comes to
relationships (he,he).

  And yeah Evan THAT is BAD. Morgan and his Angels
Maureen Murkland <murk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'd like to open for discussion the topic of how to ensure our dogs'
> safety,
> well-being and comfort when we die. Yep -- tough subject.

Fran,
I have friends that for whatever reason REALLY love one of my dogs. I
talked to them and they have agreed to take that dog, if and when something
happens to me. I have gone so far as to have them sign the back of their
dogs registration papers.....so there would not be a problem with that, and
of course they would be compensated. These are people that my dogs already
know and love. If for any reason they can't take the dog? I want the dog put
down. Mo

> I'm 68. I've had three spinal surgeries, a knee replacement, a hip
> replacement, and a double mastectomy for breast cancer. And at the moment,
> I'm doing pretty well!!!
> What am I to do?? What will YOU do?? Many -- most?? -- SOME -- have
> children
> who will take up the slack, but if not????? The adage that the breeder
> will
> take his/her dogs back is faulty -- my kids' breeders are either as old as
> as I am or/older than I am.
>
> I have to say I'm suffering major anxiety attacks. I MUST ENSURE THESE
> DOGS' SAFETY AND PEACEFUL LIFE UNTIL THEIR NATURAL DEATH INTERVENES.
> THAT'S
> MY COVENANT.

Morgan and His Angels
  Precious, OFA