[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Sensativity

  • From: Kate Syssoloff <rockannand@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 15:38:03 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

From: David Fritsche=0D
Date: 7/13/2007 3:29:11 PM=0D
To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx=0D
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Sensativity=0D
 =0D
Interestingly, a friend just sent me the .com address of a on line=0D
Sensitivity Training Class.=0D
 =0D
It might be a good time for each of us to take the training and get our=0D
certificate.=0D
 =0D
The address is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DiMMKPRE4m3w=0D
 =0D
It is an interesting study in human nature.=0D
Dave=0D
=20