[ SHOWGSD-L ] Senator Santorum

  • From: "Catherine Murch" <fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 21:28:42 -0400

Hi;
office, and have not gotten any response. I also
though the list would like to know that at a recent presentation of his Bill at
which AKC President Sprung was present, along with
the HSUS, the Senator spoke of his 2 year old GSD which he got from a small
breeder and who had a litter of puppies last year.
It seems the wonderful Senator falls into the "backyard breeder" category. I
will take bets that he did not do any health checks,
or give contracts to his puppy buyers, yet he wants to regulate the fancy!
This information was from an article that a Delegate
posted on my AKC Delegates list.

I have asked Lisa at AKC these very questions about the Senator's breeding,
let's see if I get a reply.

Cathy
Kelstar

Catherine Murch