[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Selling Dog Restrictions -Re: BCOEthics

  • From: "" <hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Tari Kridler" <chsweetsun@xxxxxxx>, pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx, ROBINHAUSGSD@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 06:48:23 -0500

Tari and all..I laughed when I read the wording about "breeding quality",
at the time I joined the GSDCA the first time in the mid 80's I certainly
was not breeding quality..however joining the club helped open my eyes as
to what quality was!!! Also I would like a stipulation that states that an
applicant cannot sell to  pets shops, or the like  with ANY BREED..not just
GSD's. After all one could have their GSD's living in luxury, but selling
truck loads of other breeds to wholesalers. Christine

hckryhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Steve and Christine Grainger
WWW.HICKORYHILLGSD.COM

Ethics was planning on doing anything "Nasty" with our GSD pups.? It was
Too Generalized and could NOT be enforceable with that type of wording.?
One cannot say that you must do something, without outlining what the musts
are.?
> Trust me...we are NOT alone in this problem.? Our own Government goes
thru this daily.?
> Take for instance:? The new Ohio Law which is Presently in effect to
being Oct. 1. lining out how a physician writes a Schedule 2 Narcotic
drug.? These are the "Big-Guns" Narcotics, Morphine, Oxycodones,
Percosets...and the like.? The new law says that every script contains:
> One or more industry-recognized features designed to prevent unauthorized
copying of a completed or blank prescription form;
> One or more industry-recognized features designed to prevent the erasure
or modification of information written on the prescription by the
prescriber;

> One or more industry-recognized features designed to prevent the use of
counterfeit prescription forms
> However, There are NO guidelines listing the Industry-recognized Features
to prevent erasure or modification as well as counterfeit prevention.?
I?spoke directly to my connections at the Ohio Pharmacy?Board and they are
just as frustrated.??

> Wording isn't an easy thing.? I?just don't want to be told that if I
breed a litter, and decided to use a?Stud dog that someone else feels is
not a quality dog, they can't "turn me in" and my membership to the GSDCA
will be in jeapordy....which is what the changes were insinuating.? Read
carefully before you put Anything on the dotted line.?

K9-11 GSD Rescue@ http://www.kridlersgermanshepherds.com

MANNER
> OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION
OF ALL
> PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN, AND
IS A