[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Sell to renters?  SELL TO CHARACTER...or at leas t to a...

  • From: Kris Kudel <vomkristallaugen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Cinosam GSD <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>, sheilaofmiami@xxxxxxxxx, thelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 13:54:13 -0500 (CDT)

=====================
From: Cinosam GSD <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2006/08/16 Wed PM 01:51:17 CDT
To: sheilaofmiami@xxxxxxxxx, thelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Sell to renters?  SELL TO CHARACTER...or at leas t
to a...

I just finished reading Cesar Millan's (The Dog Whisperer) book and he was of
the opinion that the happiest most well adjusted dogs live with the Homeless.
He pointed out several examples some of which are the dog is free to roam with
it's "pack" owner, investigate new things every day, hunt for food, everything
that a dog instinctively likes to do.  This doesn't mean I'd be selling to a
homeless person, but provided the dog is fed, I think there are probably a lot
more dogs in homes that are worse off than that homeless person's dog.

  Cindy

  PS  Let me qualify the above opinion by saying that I just love this guy
(Cesar).

 Ya know, while I of course want someone in a stabe home environment...... even
people that own their home pick up, sell and move on sometimes....due to
whatever reasons, so I don't think I would base my decision SOLELY on whether
one owns or rents.  I would need to see the lease, and talk with the landlord.
Find out how long they have been in the same home, etc.  Some renters stay
there forever, not the majority mind you......

Kris Kudel
Kamelot
Shepherds      UPDATED http://mysite.verizon.net/krisbob1/
GSDCA member