[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Sell to Renters?

  • From: Cinosam GSD <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: MarcatoGSD@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 11:42:29 -0700 (PDT)

    I've never requested a copy of a person's mortgage so i wouldn't know if
they rented their home or not.  If you are talking about apartments; on the
positive side, apartment dwellers must walk and interact with their dog on a
daily basis and since I personally think GSD's make great apartment dogs, it
wouldn't bother me at all provided the individual is commited to properly
exercising and socializing their dog.

  Cindy

MarcatoGSD@xxxxxxx wrote:
  Just curious as to how many of you would sell a puppy to somebody that rents
a home?
- Jackie

Marcato Shepherds
Where it's about function, not flash

POST is Copyrighted 2006. All material remains the property of the original