[ SHOWGSD-L ] Sell to Renters?

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 23:52:37 EDT

In a message dated 8/16/2006 12:59:45 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I've  never requested a copy of a person's mortgage so i wouldn't know if
they  rented their home or not.

This is the one that got me on this subject. I can't remember  asking if they
rent, or buy, or how much their mortgage might be. I do remember  one dog we
sold to a woman who lived in a fantastic home, over five million,  that
started at the street, and actually had no grass or yard at all. It  actually
was
attached to the house next door, as was the entire  area.

She had engineered three of the homes in Emerald Bay, and one was hers.  John
Wayne's daughter lived in the home next door.  Three times a day she  walked
her dog down to the ocean to exercise him, and twice to a park for him to  do
his business.  Great dog owner, no yard, and not  problem.

She could have bought ten homes, and no fenced in yard.  We have since sold
her a second dog when hers died at 13.

Evan
_Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/