[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Selects

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 11:50:22 -0400

when you are spending thousands & thousands of dollars right from the get go
to enter a specials,  i seriously doubt anyone wants to enter and try for an
award of merit.
You all are going to hurt the entries even more by doing this. At least with
a mystery of how many selects will be given out, everyone feels they have an
even chance to try for GV & GVX and selects,,,,,taking away and giving a
mere Award of Merit certainly doesn't make me want to jump and enter and
spend thousands on a specials!!!!

you are not comparing apples to apples when you say "are we are going to ask
for two best of breeds"...........
A best of breed at a show costs a couple hundred dollars to
attain...................not a few grand!!

Why don't you trust the judges we all vote for ?? Why does the board feel
they have to get in on what the judges decisions should be ??  We voted for
them to do the judging not you all to tell them what to do!!!!!!!!!!!

Too much power trips going on in my opinion.....................

Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com