[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Select dogs by year

  • From: <ricknaudra@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 11:48:41 -0700

WhooHoo!!!

I found it!
www.ferrum.8m.com

I knew I'd seen it before when i was looking for one of our dogs from years ago!

1992 Select 6

Ch Surigo's Reaction v Nightwind OFA GS-29149G31M

Ch Surigo's Kadence OFA Covy-Tucker Hill's Knight Rider
Sel Ch Hiddenacre's Kologne Von Saar OFA

Nightwind's Cheyenne OFA ChSurigo's Kalgary of Windigail OFA
<<< Haas-Haus Nightwind's Shelby OFA >>>

Yea!

Rick Haase

Msg: #1 in digest
From: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 12:13:42 -0400
Subject: Re: Select dogs by year

Hi Joan -
   Not the one I mean..but when I saw your post I remembered more
about the site I'm looking for...I think it was "Ferrum" or something
like that.
     Seems to me the Ferrum site was owned by a woman in South
America or something...

I'm in and out of the GSD Reviewed site constantly...but the Ferrum
site is the one I'm looking for.  Luckily my memory kicked in, at
least a little bit..........
        Peggy