[ SHOWGSD-L ] Select Excellent Brag!! :)

  • From: DOGSRLUV@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 14:33:02 EDT

Wow, what a week....

We started out on Thursday the 12th of October, the three Amigo's.   Sheryl
Brockett, Roger Bishop and me!!!! Along with 10 German Shepherds and a  Chinese
Crested....  Wasn't sure how this would work, an 1850 mile drive  with that
many dogs and no sleep can really press a freindship....We got in a  few days
early and all went well, we ended up driving straight through.  I  can say that
we are all still friends and we had an overall great time.   All of the dogs
took the trip well and seem to enjoy themselves despite the fact  that 2 of
them were in season!

The Pups we brought we just 6 months old and had never been in any show  ring
before.  Although they did not place they were moved up and had  a great
time.  I was very please with their performance (a little  inconsistent but
hey)!
and their experience.  They both  will be ones to watch out for in the
future..

Now for the Special brag...  It is now

Select Excellent Ch. Mariner's Jenny from the Block, OFA  H&E, TC  (AKA
Loren)
Sire:  Select Excellent Ch. Karagin's Hoodlum of Castlehill
Dam: Can Sel. Am/Can Ch. Mariner's Aria D' Arte
            Breeders:    Debbie Kaser & Joyce Shelp
            Owners:      Debbie Kaser, Joyce Shelp & Cindy Tellefsen

Handler  extraordinari:                       Cindy   Tellefsen
Conditioner & Trainer extraordinari:    Sheryl  Brockett
Driver and One good  Guy:                  Roger Bishop
Loren will be working sheep as soon as she is out of season....

Without these people I am not sure this would have happened.   They make
showing dogs Fun Win or Loose and something to look forward  too...

Thank you Helen Franklin for finding our girl..the big ring is her  forte!

Also, to my friends Bev, Colette, Carol & Mike & Kathy for  helping to keep
me sane and focused while at the show...

After driving straight through to get home, another 1850 miles I am quite
sure it will take at least a week to get back to normal but I am quite all
right
 with that...LOL

See ya next year!

Debbie Kaser & Joyce Shelp
Mariner's Shepherd
Home of
Sel. Ch. Mariner's Jenny from the Block, OFA
Am/Can Sel Ch. Mariner's Aria D'Arte, OFA
Ch. Mariner's Point of View, OFA
Ch. Jerhicos Juillard D' Art'e, OFA
any many more past and present Ch....and companions....