[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Select Dogs 1967 judge Mr.Jim Norris

  • From: Barbara Galasso <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 00:10:36 -0500

Hey Evan:  Curiosity question.  I also bred to Zeto and I believe that
must have been some time in the very late 70's to very early 80's.  I
did not know that Mannix was still around when Zeto was being used
because I owned a Scorpio son in the mid-70's and Scorpio was a Mannix
son, so I didn't think Mannix was still around when Zeto was being used,
no less being a young stud dog as your e-mail said.  Correct me if I'm
wrong.  Best wishes,  Barbara Galasso