[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Select Dogs 1967 judge Mr.Jim Norris

  • From: Michel Chaloux <michel.chaloux@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 23:48:21 -0500

Thanks Terry for your kind words. I was 13 years old. We showed a very nice
dog in open male. A Select Ch. Falco of Thunder-Rock son. That National was
historical. Outdoor, about 6 rows of chairs and the BOB competition was
judged at night with car's lights. Big entry. Ask Bob Penny and Fred Olson.
Michel

Who feel sorry of the "Alouettes of Montreal".
They lost the Gray Cup tonight in Vancouver.
Congratulations to the "Edmonton's Eskimos"

  [Michel Chaloux]  -----Message d'origine-----