[ SHOWGSD-L ] Sel CH Jill Tracks Smithville

  • From: LEWIEB@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 17:39:23 EDT

Today the GSDC of Greater Kansas City conducted a Sanctioned Tracking Match
at Smithville, MO. the match was judged by Carol Clark and Sharon Burton and we
will be applying to AKC to host an AKC Tracking Trial.

Our Tracking Match Committee (Rosi Von Fintel, Sharon Sheridan, Kathy
Donaldson and Sally Hamm) did a great job and we all celebrated with a round of
Diet
Cokes at the picnic after the match to congratulate those who earned their
certification to go ahead and enter a Tracking Trial and earn their TD Degrees,
those dogs are:

Sharrdan's Abra Cadabra CDX - Owner/Trainer/Handler:  Sally Hamm
Windy Hill Farms Kiawe Smoke - Owner/Trainer/Handler:  Sally Hamm
 (And I might add, he is the son of Caralon QED JD Drew Bleibtreu and AOE SEL
CH Carousel Farms Samantha PT)

AND TO:
Multiple Sel AM and CAN CH Carousel Farms Jill v Cypress - Owner:  Lew and
Nicky Bunch - Trainer/Handler:  Lew Bunch.  It was a thrill having Jill on a 20
foot lead, walking behind her and watching her track and find that glove.

And we wouldn't have done it without Julie Degen trying to teach this old dog
(me) some new tricks and to Kathy and Nicky who make me get off the couch to
earn Challenge Points for our club while having a great time with Jill.

It was a good day in Smithville.....

Lew