[ SHOWGSD-L ] Seeking help!

  • From: lindabankhead@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 12:56:13 +0000 (UTC)

The next round of interviews for The GSD Review will be with Fred Migliore,
Winifred Strickland, and Ray Johnson.  I am seeking someone who will agree to
conduct these. I prefer someone who lives close by to each person and/or knows
them on a personal level.

I also need suggestions on performance experts for future interviews.  Send
me names and why you feel they are a good person to learn from.

It is a huge time commitment to conduct these interviews; I will provide a
basic list of questions and the content is subject to Review editing.  There
is no rush on conducting, you will have plenty of time. Please respond
privately!  (I am set to no mail or digest.)

Regards

Linda Bankhead