[ SHOWGSD-L ] Seasonal Greetings :0)

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 09:15:10 -0800 (PST)

To all my Liberal friends:         Please accept with no obligation, implied or
implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially
responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the
winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the
religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with
respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or
their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also
wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically
uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year
2008, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures
whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply
that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America
in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the
 race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual
preference of the wishee.
To all my Conservative friends:
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!