[ SHOWGSD-L ] Searching for an Old Friend Steve Barbash

  • From: LEWIEB@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 10:59:17 EST

Received this nice email, someone contact Steve and let him know an old
friend is trying to contact him.  Thankls
Lew

Greetings:
I'm trying to reach Steve Barbash.  We worked together a very long time
ago at Lawyers' Cooperative Publishing Company in Rochester, New York.
He hired me for my first job out of college and is one of my favorite
people!  Back then he used to breed German Shepherds and I took the
chance that the internet might help me find him.  Lo and behold, I found
your site.  I would be very surprised if this is not the same Steve
Barbash of old.  Could there be two with an interest in German
Shepherds?  I suppose this remains to be seen.  I hope he remembers me!

If there's any way to forward this e-mail to him so that he can respond,
if he so wishes, I would be very grateful.  I'm living in Sarasota,
Florida - not retired yet, but looking forward to it.

Best regards,

Barbara Perkins

bperkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

(813) 974-4563