[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Search for Suzanna

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blackhawkfarmsllc@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <vonmartin@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 22:21:42 -0500

You should go to the schools and take her picture (just a Xerox)...tell them
her name, tell them to squat down and call her, with their hands out as if
offering a treat...
and tell them there's a reward.........  I've always found kids great at
helping find dogs...especially kids below 6th grade......
   Peggy