[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Sea world and puppy mills?

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "TISHW@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 17:42:17 -0400

Can we have permission to forward this to non-List members?

Tish

In a message dated 6/12/2015 5:19:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

think this should be of interest to all..
Molly

TX-RPOA E-News
From Responsible Pet Owners Alliance
Texas Outreach
June 12, 2015
To subscribe: Email _rpoa@texas.net_ (mailto:rpoa@xxxxxxxxx)
To donate/PayPal: _www.rpoatexasoutreach.org_
(http://www.rpoatexasoutreach.org/)

John Stossel has a TV special Sunday that bears watching. There are many
parallels between the attack on Sea World and "Puppy Mills" (every dog and
cat breeder in the U.S. per the extremists) with lies told by the very same
animal "rights" extremist groups mentioned in this link. They always
portray a "darker side" to all interaction with animals - even if they have
to make it up. We just spent five months at our Texas legislature, keeping
the TRUTH on the table, not an easy task. We know them well!
Stossel writes: "But I do know that the activists distort the truth. I'll
give more examples in my "Green Tyranny" TV special Sunday on Fox News at 9
p.m. (EDT)."
Disclaimer: RPOA isn't entering the Sea World controversy as our Texas pet
issues are all we can handle! But everyone should be aware that the
extremists cast a very wide net, far beyond our pet issues!

http://townhall.com/columnists/johnstossel/2015/06/10/green-lies-n2010233/pa
ge/full
Green Lies
John Stossel | Jun 10, 2015
Millions go to SeaWorld to learn more about sea life and get closer to
killer whales. But fewer go now because the documentary "Blackfish" exposed
what one reporter called "the darker side" of SeaWorld.
//
SeaWorld wouldn't talk to CNN, but they did talk to me. I will be showing
their responses on Fox News this weekend.
I asked SeaWorld why they separate whales from their mothers.
"We haven't done that in 35 years," says Kelly Flaherty Clark, SeaWorld
head
trainer. "We have no plans to do it again, and the film implies that we're
doing it yesterday."
SeaWorld says much of "Blackfish" is deceitful. "The things they describe
just didn't happen."
//
I was most disturbed by a "Blackfish" scene that plays the mournful cry of
mother whale whose baby was taken from her. But it turns out the "baby" was
an adult with kids of her own. "Blackfish" faked the scene by adding "sound
effects that aren't even appropriate to a killer whale."
//
I don't presume to know if it's moral to keep animals in captivity. But I
do
know that the activists distort the truth. I'll give more examples in my
"Green Tyranny" TV special Sunday on Fox News at 9 p.m. (EDT).

__._,_.___

1NzEwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0MjQxMQRtc2dJZAM3OTYEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDcnBseQRzdGltZQM
xNDM0MTMzNDI2?act=reply&messageNum=796) • _Reply to sender_
(mailto:RPOA@xxxxxxxxx?subject=Re:%20Sea%20World%20and%20Puppy%20Mills?) •
_Reply to
group_
(mailto:TX_RPOA_E-News@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Re:%20Sea%20World%20and%20Puppy%20Mills?)
• _Start a New Topic_
(https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/TX_RPOA_E-News/conversations/newtopic;_ylc=X3oDMTJmMWo0M28wBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BG
dycElkAzEzNzg1NzEwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0MjQxMQRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAz
E0MzQxMzM0MjY-) • _Messages in this topic_
(https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/TX_RPOA_E-News/conversations/topics/796;_ylc=X3oDMTMzbDU3amZ0BF9TAzk3Mz
U5NzE0BGdycElkAzEzNzg1NzEwBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0MjQxMQRtc2dJZAM3OTYEc2VjA2Z0cg
RzbGsDdnRwYwRzdGltZQMxNDM0MTMzNDI2BHRwY0lkAzc5Ng--) (1)
RPOA Texas Outreach (501 C4 Nonprofit)
_www.rpoatexasoutreach.org_ (http://www.rpoatexasoutreach.org/)
Responsible Pet Owners Alliance (501 C3 Nonprofit)
_www.responsiblepetowners.org_ (http://www.responsiblepetowners.org/)
900 NE Loop 410 #311-D
San Antonio, TX 78209
Donations make all things possible!