[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Scoops birthday.

  • From: tsaligsds@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 23:53:41 +0000 (UTC)

The first time I saw Scoop was in Atlanta at the Jonesboro Road shows.  He was
etered in 6-9.  I grabbed another judge and dragged her to the ring to see
this handsome mover!!  He should have gone WD even at that age!!!  Tried to
buy him that day but couldn't work out the requirements. So.... four years
later I bought his son!!

Happy Birthday, Pops!!!!

From BIS/Multi BISS Ch Adelgard's Yancy D von Marquin HT PT RE CD TC CGC BH
... trying to live up to dad's rep!!