[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Scoop does Perry

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 12:02:43 -0400

I thoroughly enjoyed meeting Barb and Scoop this weekend.  That dog is an
unbelievable character!  And of course he looked great.

Ginger Cleary, Rome, GA

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the
most oppressive. C.S.Lewis

www.rihadin.com <http://www.rihadin.com>

My Ebay site
<http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=ginny2003>