[ SHOWGSD-L ] Schedule conflict

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 10:13:18 EDT

In a message dated 9/20/2009 6:59:11 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
InquestGSD@xxxxxxx writes:
I was  just reminded that National site bitching is not on the   schedule.
What is on schedule?  Dyed and Drugged Dogs at the  National?
Evan, help.

Should we sue someone?  Can we get Lamar to file a  class-action.  Who has
the most class on the current board?  Let's see  if there is an AKC rule
against this that we can use to disqualify some  winners.  That is what we want
most, isn't it?

Maybe because Frank is running he won't have his match, and we can use that
 time.

We should allow free time for bitching, maybe while Open Bitches is being
judged.  Bitch time is bitch time.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/