[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Scared of raw

  • From: "Rebecca Little" <pbgs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <murk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 19:43:25 -0500

I am in the heart of the cowskills here(really the catskills) so I am used
to the whole life on the farm thing. Yup your right you cannot count on
everything just like you can't count on that the dog food plant won't have a
rat infestation and you can't count on dear old sweet Molly not being baked
up in the kibble. You have to do what is good for you and the same for me.
BTW vets do not take a nutrition course in college.
Rebecca Little
Peakes Brook German Shepherds
http://sites.centralpets.com/mammals/peakesbrookgsd/index.html