[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Scandal, etc.

  • From: Penny Kroh <farmdogforever@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: The List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 09:17:47 -0500

Totally agree, Sandy.
I used to live in NY and know Charlene Marchand personally--she was our
co-owner when we campaigned BIS Select CH Plainbrownwrapper v Jada-Edan as
a special.  Charlene is thoughtful, kind, and a TRUE shepherdist.  I KNOW
THESE THINGS.  Her love of our GSDS is what makes her tick--her
organization is well-known.  Everything she is doing for the dogs that were
seized is in the best interests of the animals.  I KNOW.

Penny in NC
The Farm Dog Forever

I know for a Fact that some of these dogs were returned to the rightful
owners , when the shelter was provided with appropriate documentation to
prove ownership
Please do not bash this woman and the shelter she works with , they helped
clean up the mess this breeders created
I don't see anyone else stepping in to help these poor dogs, or to provide
a small $ amount to help
Charlene Marchand has the best interest of dogs
She is one of the kindest people I know
I am not local to her area but I am doing my best to help her in any way
that I can
Instead of finding fault do something positive
Sandy Lindsay

http://showgsd.org/mail.html