[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Scam

  • From: barbara17236@xxxxxxx
  • To: kgsawler@xxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 18:01:01 -0400

The pup never gets shipped.   They send you a money order for the cost of the
pup plus shipping fees for THEIR shipper.  They want you to cash the MO and
send the shipping feees (cash) back to THEIR shipper.  They stop or cancel
 the original MO and you are stuck repaying the money to your bank.

I cannot figure out how they get the money order $$$ back because the MO issuer
checks  to see if a MO has been cashed before refunding the purchase price.
It would have been cashed by you already.

Barb Hively