[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Saving the Review

  • From: MORGAN LEWIS <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 09:47:07 -0700 (PDT)

Point well made!!

Morgan  Lewis, RPh.
Member GSDCA
President Last Hope of  Georgia 501c3
"So Much to Do, So Little Time"

________________________________
From: "cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, March 15, 2011 12:46:15 PM
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Saving the Review

Those old show results may seem useless to most people, but there are more than
a few elderly people in the Breed who do not have access to a computer or
cannot
access a computer. It may be hard to believe in this "digital age," but it's
true.  These folks have made contributions to the Breed and they deserve our
consideration.

Paulette McGuirt, GSDCA Member
Wellborn-Allemande German Shepherds
Qui Me Amat, Amat et Canem Meam