[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Save the Review

  • From: Joan Fox <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Kathy Tank <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 14:21:18 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Kathy,
Until now I was never aware of anyone sending in articles for no response. In
fact, I have been told articles were needed. My daughter, Linda has worked hard
to get the interviews together lately.
I am glad to be informed this and will ask about it.
Joan
 Joan F. Fox
website: http://www.campaignersgsds.com
17500 Haskins Rd.