[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Saturday in San Diego - WB

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: NCPGSDLIST@xxxxxxx, mlgray@xxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 20:45:00 -0700 (PDT)

Congratulations!!!! and please tell Dick and Jean I said congrats to them as
well. I saw her in Salt Lake and thought she was one of the nicest GSD's I had
seen in a long time. She wasn't shown that day but I happily took pictures of
her as they practiced with her in the ring. She is outstanding!!!!
  Terry
NCPGSDLIST@xxxxxxx wrote:
        In a message dated 3/24/2007 7:52:06 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx writes:
  If that is the female I photographed for Dick and Jean in Salt Lake City she
is beautiful. I took a really nice gating shot of her.
  Terry
Mike Gray <mlgray@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

1. JERICHO'S BITTERSWEET OF CASTLEHILL Breeder Dank & Jean Whalen & Gail =

  Indeed she would be that same beautiful bitch!  What a thrill to be on the
end of her lead today.

  Sharlonna

  NCPGSD
  Nike Clayfield Paladin German Shepherd Dogs at Shepherds' Hill Ranch
  **Support a Junior, Mentor a Newcomer, It's Good for Everyone**

AOL at AOL.com.

Need Mail bonding?