[ SHOWGSD-L ] Saturday in Arizona

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 14:41:59 EDT

Here we are, another show. I got to talk to Michelle for a minute, and he
is going to stay here and go to the Grand Canyon tomorrow.  It is about 80
degrees and I am sitting with Liz, Tedi and Tom and Vivian. I see Bill Basu
is  here working his black dog.

The Guz did come by, and is not talking to Richard Sottille.  I see  Bob
Grady and he is talking to Bobbie Kindy who came by for a minute.  Paul  Root
and Jennifer are accross the ring, and Jackie and Tom Pillapont came by and
are setting up under my tent.  They didnâ??t even ask. I see Nancy and her
mother Sue Godek are here, that way I donâ??t have to remember Nancyâ??s new
last  name.

We start today at 10:00 so a lot of us are sitting around waiting for a
show.  Ken Tank is over talking to Bill, they both wore red shirts today,  and
I think it is going to be too hot today.  JR is washing dogs, and he  has
the entire kennel outside his rig.

I am talking to Iza, but I am so excited.

 Summer won the American Bred Class, and just went on to Winnerâ??s Dog  with
Kierkagaard.  Now he has two majors.  The big black beautifull  dog went
reserve.  It was a close call.

More to come.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds