[ SHOWGSD-L ] Saturday WAHOO BRAG

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "The List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Acara1997@xxxxxxx>, "Sharon Gabrielson" <sharonshepherds@xxxxxxxxx>, "Linda Kury" <LindaKury@xxxxxxxxx>, "Peggy Mickelson" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 15:55:20 -0700

 We missed the Specialty for The G.S.D.Fanciers of N. Calif. today with
 Bob Eaton judging because of some family obligations.
Shirley O'Brien who co owns Mar Haven's Serajevo Sunrise with me called to
tell me she won her third major today.......a 5 point major!!
And I was not there to see it!!!
We are so thrilled as this puts this young bitch at 12 pts. now and in the
"home stretch".
SERA was handled in Open by the very talented Amy Riley.    Since Amy had to go
back on her own American Bred bitch  ( a CASH daughter )   that she co owns
with
Lois Gregor she had Bill Basu handle SERA in winners.
Thank you Bill and Amy for your help with SERA!!!

Amy Riley also took Reserve Winners bitch with her own American Bred girl
Schatten's The One Rose...( KIRA  )
Amy also  won 12 - 18 with her RISKY  who is her own breeding.

Way to GO Amy!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL!!!   WAHOOO!

Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com