[ SHOWGSD-L ] Saturday June 14 before the Sunday June 15 Midwest Futurity

  • From: "Pam Stoesser" <pkstoesser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "show gsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 17:09:31 -0500

Jennifer Stark reported last week that the Topline show that was going to be
held the day before the Midwest Futurity did not receive AKC approval.  That
was a loss to not only Topline but also to the exhibitors.

Sooooo, thanks to the kindness of Jim York, the GSDC-Wisconsin will be
offering a GSDCA temperament test all day Saturday, June 14.  The entry is
limited to 50 dogs and will officially start at 10 am.  We will start taking
onsite entries at 9 AM if we don't have pre-registrations that exceed 50
dogs.

If you would like to pre-register, please see the entry form at the
following link:

http://gsdcw.com/documents/TEMPERAMENT%20TEST%20Entry%20Form%20June%2014%202008.doc

If, for some reason, you have trouble with that link, go to www.gsdcw.com
and look on the left menu bar for the link to the temperament test.

Completed entries should be mailed to me.  My address is on the bottom of
the form.

We will try to accomodate everyone who enters but if the limit is reached,
we will return your check.  Enter early to make sure you get a spot.

Please cross-post if you belong to another list.  Thank you.

Pam Stoesser
Treasurer, GSDC-Wisconsin